Hydraulic Oil Filter is used in hydraulic systems to filter out particulates and rubber impurities in the system to ensure the cleanliness of the hydraulic system.
Hydraulic Oil Filter is used in hydraulic systems to filter out particulates and rubber impurities in the system to ensure the cleanliness of the hydraulic system. High, medium and low accuracy grades. In order to compress the outer dimensions of the finished filter element and increase the filtering area, the filter layer is generally folded into a corrugated shape, and the pleating height of the hydraulic oil filter is generally below 20㎜.
Generally speaking, hydraulic oil filters are mainly used in the following fields:
1. Metallurgy: used for filtering of hydraulic system of rolling mill and continuous casting machine and filtering of various lubrication equipment.
2. Petrochemical: Separation and recovery of products and intermediate products in the process of oil refining and chemical production, purification of liquids, purification of tapes, optical discs and photographic films in manufacturing, filtration of oil well injection water and natural gas removal particles.
3. Textile: Purification and uniform filtration of polyester melt in the drawing process, protection and filtration of air compressor, oil and water removal of compressed gas.
4. Electronics and pharmaceuticals: pretreatment filtration of reverse osmosis water and deionized water, pretreatment filtration of washing liquid and glucose.
5, mechanical processing equipment: papermaking machinery, mining machinery, injection molding machines and large precision machinery lubrication system and purification of compressed air, tobacco processing equipment and dust recovery and filtering equipment spraying equipment.
6. Railway internal combustion engine and generator: filtering of lubricating oil and engine oil.
7.Various hydraulic oil filters for automobile engines and engineering machinery, ships and trucks.
Thermal power and nuclear power: purification of gas turbines, boiler lubrication systems, speed control systems, bypass control systems, purification of feed pumps, fans and dust removal systems.
Hydraulic Oil Filter
So what is the correct way to use the hydraulic oil filter? The following Durable Hydraulic Oil Filter Supplier will come to tell you.
1. In use, be careful of the paper core air filter from getting wet by rain. Once the paper core absorbs a lot of water, it will greatly increase the air intake resistance and shorten the task. In addition, the paper core air filter cannot be touched by oil and fire.
2.Some vehicles' engines are equipped with cyclone-type air filters. The plastic cover at the end of the paper filter element is a shroud. The blades on the cover rotate the air. 80% of the dust is separated by the effect of centrifugal force. The dust that reached the paper filter element was 20% of the amount of inhaled dust, and the total filtering power was about 99.7%. Therefore, when protecting the cyclone air filter, pay attention not to miss the nutrient shroud on the filter element.
3. When installing, whether the flange or rubber pipe connection is still directly connected between the air cleaner and the engine intake pipe, it must be tight and secure to avoid air leakage. Rubber gaskets must be installed on both ends of the filter element; fixed air filter The wing nut of the cleaner cover must not be over-tightened to avoid crushing the paper filter element.
4. During protection, the hydraulic oil filter must not be cleaned in oil, otherwise the paper filter element will fail, and it will simply cause trouble during take-off. When protecting, you can only use the vibration method, soft brush removal method (wipe along the wrinkle brush) or compressed air back blowing method to remove dust and dirt attached to the surface of the paper filter element. For the part of the coarse filter, the dust in the dust collecting part, blades and cyclones should be removed in time.
Even if it can be carefully protected every time, the paper filter element cannot completely recover its original function, and its air intake resistance will increase. Therefore, when the paper filter element is required to be protected for the fourth time, a new filter element should be replaced. If the paper filter element appears to be cracked, perforated, or the paper is debonded with the end cap, it should be replaced immediately.
The above is the introduction of Oil Filter supplier to everyone, I hope to help everyone.